In India, if we take a comparative look India is a country of two-wheelers and it is crystal clear that it will remain the same for a few more years. The craze and need for motorcycles are still at peak due to many reasons such as low cost, comfortable, fuel efficiency, and many more. Fuel efficiency is a key factor that still dominates the value of motorcycles. Many people wonder why two-wheeler fuel efficiency is high and engine structure paves way for it. A scooter gives mileage that is twice that of a car that helps with a lot more fuel efficiency.
There are things that we need to follow and avoid to maintain the fuel efficiency of a motorbike at its good level.
Tips for fuel efficiency:
When it comes to fuel efficiency in a motorcycle there are many ways and ideas, we have to follow to keep up the fuel efficiency whether it is gas or liquid fuel. We can’t say the most fuel-efficient scooty in India will remain the same and will sustain its fuel efficiency the same for several years. A scooty that had the best fuel efficiency might automatically decrease if it is not maintained.
- The riding method matters to increase the fuel efficiency of a two-wheeler. Being calculative about your driving methods is important using the brake while using the accelerator will increase fuel consumption.
- Fuel wastage is one reason that affects fuel efficiency avoiding them is necessary. We need to often check on the fuel pipes, engines to make sure there is no leakage and also develop a habit of turning off the engine during traffic is good.
- Maintaining the tyre pressure is a must for fuel-efficiency.
- Cleaning is necessary as dirt in a chain and other moving parts will drag a lot and will decrease fuel efficiency. Using clean fuel is best.
- Park the bike under shadow if it is exposed to sunlight for a long time then fuel will evaporate and that affects the fuel efficiency.
- Having seasonal maintenance is best as many climatic and weather conditions affect the motorcycle’s fuel efficiency.
- Could have routine service maintenance and get advised by an expert for betterment is good to care of bikes fuel efficiency.
Does fuel efficiency affect the price?
Fuel efficiency is one of the major features of a bike but we cannot assure that will affect the price for a new bike. As we get a range of mileage in a bike and how we ride is what makes its fuel efficiency better. But when it comes to used bikes or second-hand bikes it matters as being known as a better fuel-efficient one splendor plus ki kimat will differ in a used one. A bike that is used for a few years might have lesser fuel efficiency if it is not well maintained. While buying a used bike we must surely check the fuel efficiency for the price value.
Lastly, that fuel efficiency is not only a good feature for a motorcycle but also it saves us more money in the factors of fuel which is important for an average rider.